Add students to your class
This is only relevant to Classic classes. Learn more
There are three ways students can be added to your class:
1. Import from Google Classroom
Connecting Ziplet with Google Classroom is the fastest way to add your students to Ziplet. Watch the 90 second video below to find out how.
2. Students self onboarding via class code
Students are able to self on board by visiting the Ziplet website, clicking the sign up button and following the instructions. Teachers should provide students with the relevant class code which students can then enter once they are registered.
3. Invite students via email
If you have a list of student emails, you can copy and paste them into Ziplet to quickly send invites. Remember to follow up with students in class to ensure they accept the invitation.
Remove students from your class
- In Home, click the members icon
- Click the three dots on the right of the student you wish to remove from the student section
- Click Remove Student