Ziplet works best when your students sign up with an email address or use their Google credentials to sign in.
However, if your students don't have an email address, here are the key steps to getting them up and running and using Ziplet.
- Create accounts for your students
- Invite all students to your class
- Create a class
- Click the student icon in the top right hand corner and invite these students to your class
- NB: if your students are under 13 or you do not have consent for them to use educational technology tools in your class then they will need to gain parental or guardian consent.
- Share the log-in details you created with your students
- Share the email address and passwords that you created with your individual students
- They can then use these credentials to log in to Ziplet and answer questions
- NB: If there is a requirement for your students to gain parental or guardian consent your students can follow the prompts to share the appropriate information with their parent or guardian