You can connect your Google account to make signing into Ziplet faster. However, this doesn't automatically add students from Google Classroom.
Watch this 90 second video, or follow the steps below.
Add your students from Google Classroom
- In Home, click Create Class
- Under Import Class, select Google Classroom
- If you have already connected your Google account, select the appropriate class from your Classroom and press next. Or
- If you haven't yet connected your Google account, click the box that says 'Imports your Google Classroom class name and invites students', and sign into Google with the relevant account.
- Select your the class and click Import
- The class will now appear in your dashboard. Any classes imported from Classroom will carry the logo