This feature is only available in Classic classes. Learn more
To add a large number of students via email, add those student emails into a document such as Word or Excel (or Google Doc/Sheet), with one email address per line.
Then, in your Ziplet account:
- Ensure you have created a class.
- Click the member icon in the top right of the class
- Click invite next to Students
- Highlight and copy the email addresses from your document
- Paste into the box in Ziplet and click Enter on your keyboard
6. The email addresses should appear in purple - check they are formatted correctly:
7. Click invite
Students with a registered Ziplet account will be automatically added to your class. Those without an account will receive an email asking them to join Ziplet and will then be automatically added to your class