This is only relevant to Canvas classes. Learn more
Archiving a Canvas class
Archiving a Canvas class will close all questions and remove all students from the class, though you will still be able to view and export all data.
- In Classes, click on the menu (top right) of the class you wish to archive
- Select Archive class
- Click Archive to confirm
Note, Canvas classes which are inactive or have no students on Canvas LMS will be automatically unarchived during synchronization
Unarchiving a Canvas class
You can only unarchive a Canvas class if the corresponding course on Canvas is still active with students.
- In Classes, click on the menu (top right) of the class you wish to unarchive
- Select Unarchive class
- Click Unarchive to confirm
Deleting a Canvas class
Deleting a class will remove all members, questions, and data permanently from your Ziplet account. Once a class has been deleted it is no longer accessible and this action cannot be undone. If you would like to remove a class from your dashboard but not delete it permanently, you can leave a class or archive a class instead.
- In Classes, click the menu (top right) on the class you wish to delete
- Go to Class settings
- Scroll down and click Delete class
- Click Delete again to confirm
Note, a deleted Canvas class can be imported again if it is still active with students on Canvas LMS.