Filtering student responses allows you to view only select quantitative responses. You can then reply to multiple student responses at once.
The video below explains replying to student responses. Jump to the 1:25 mark to see filtering and replying to a selection of students.
- Click the Filter by: Round or Responses drop-down (A round indicates the time period a question is live to class members. Reopening a closed question starts an additional round (great for comparing data over time).
- Select the rated responses you wish to review. You can also select responses by clicking the chart for quantitative
- The visible responses will update to match your filtered selection
- To message all filtered students, click message selection. You can message up to 20 students at one time.
- Type your message and press send: Each student receives the same message in an individual thread (they cannot see other student communications)