Welcome to Ziplet!
You can be up and running in 2 minutes, gathering quick and easy student feedback.
Watch this 90-second video to see how to get set up, and to view the response experience from a student perspective:
1. Create a class
- Click , select Create Class, and choose from a GO! or Connect class. A GO! class is the easiest way to get started. What's the difference?
- Or, import your class from Google Classroom or MS Teams
See more articles on managing classes
2. Ask a question
Discover how your students are progressing, where they need help and how they’re feeling. You can write your own question or use a template.
- Click Ask question and enter your question
- Select Ask now for it to appear in your students' account when they first log in or enter the
See more articles on questions
3. Students respond
- Ask your students to visit www.ziplet.com/go and provide them with the
- Students respond without registering for an account
- Ask your students to register for Ziplet in class, and provide them with the 6 digit class code
- Click on the 6 digit class code for instructions to show to your class, or to generate a link to share with your students.
- Imported classes: If you imported a class, your students can log into Ziplet via our SSO option
See more articles on adding students
4. Review responses
- Click the question you wish to review
- Quantitative results will be summarized in the chart at the top of the page
- Common words from text responses are displayed as a word cloud
- Scroll down to review individual responses from your students
See more articles on reviewing responses
5. Respond to feedback (Connect classes only)
- Use the emoji responses for a quick option
- Click the response to wish to reply to and click Message
- Type your message in the inbox text field, you have now created a message thread between you and your student
- Or, respond to multiple students at once based on their response
See more articles about responding to feedback
Bonus step: Post an announcement
An announcement posts a one-way immediate communication to all members of your Connect class accompanied with the functionality of read receipts
In Home, click on the class you wish to post an announcement to
Type your announcement in the text field
Click Post to class to immediately send your announcement or click Schedule to release at a later date
When your announcement is posted you will be taken to your inbox - read receipts will appear below your announcement text