Welcome to Ziplet!
You can be up and running in 2 minutes, gathering quick and easy student feedback.
Watch this quick video to see how to get started, then read on for more details.
Follow these 5 steps to start gathering student feedback
1. Create a class
- Click Create class or on mobile and name your class
- Or, import your class name and students from Google Classroom
See more articles on managing classes
2. Students join your class
- Ask your students to register for Ziplet in class, and provide them with the 6 digit class code (found in the top right corner of class)
- Google Classroom: If you imported a class from Google Classroom, your students can log into Ziplet via our Google SSO option
- Email invite: You can paste student email addresses into Ziplet and invite your students. Your students will receive an email, which they can click on and register for Ziplet (they will be automatically added to your class if they sign up with the same email you invited them with).
NB: Some Ziplet emails are blocked by servers in education institutions, so we recommend the first method to ensure your students join your class.
See more articles on adding students
3. Ask a question
- Click Ask question and enter your question, select Ask now for it to appear in your students account when they log in
See more articles on questions
4. Gather and review responses
- Click the question you wish to review
- Quantitative results will be summarized in the chart at the top of the page
- Scroll down to review individual responses from your students
See more articles on reviewing responses
5. Respond to feedback
- Click the response to wish to reply to and click Message
- Type your message in the inbox text field, you have now created a message thread between you and your student
- Or, respond to multiple students at once based on their response
See more articles about responding to feedback
Bonus step: Post an announcement (Ziplet Plus)
An announcement posts a one-way immediate communication to all members of your class accompanied with the functionality of read receipts
In Home, click on the class you wish to post an announcement to
Type your announcement in the text field
Click Post to class to immediately send your announcement or click Schedule to release at a later date
When your announcement is posted you will be taken to your inbox - read receipts will appear below your announcement text