Add a favorite question
- First, create a question you would like to save as a favorite question by clicking Ask Question and following the steps.
NB: If you have already asked a question you wish to favorite you can skip this step.
- Click on the class with the question you wish to favorite
- Find the question you wish to save as a favorite
- Click the star next to the question
You favorite questions will be saved in your Favorites, found in the top navigation
NB: to remove a favorite question, click on the star next to the question to deselect it
Use a favorite question
- In Home, click Ask Question on the class you wish to use a favorite question for
- Underneath the option to write your own question is a list of question categories. Click Favorite Questions to display all of the questions you have favorited
NB: the Favorite Questions category will only be visible if you have favorited at least one question
- Click on the favorite question you wish to use
NB: the response type is preselected, identified by the icons next to the question
- You can still choose whether to allow anonymous responses by clicking the toggle. Click Ask Now or Schedule to confirm and use the favorite question