This feature is only available in Connect classes. Learn more
You can connect your Google account to make signing into Ziplet faster. However, this doesn't automatically add students from Google Classroom.
Import your students from Google Classroom
- In Classes, click Import class
- Select Google Classroom and click next
- If you have already connected your Google account, select the appropriate class from your Classroom and press Next.
- If you haven't yet connected your Google account, click the box that says 'Imports your Google Classroom class name and invites students', and sign into Google with the relevant account.
- Select your the class and click Import
- The class will now appear in your Classes page. Any classes imported from Classroom will carry the Google Classroom logo