You can connect your Microsoft account to make signing into Ziplet faster with single sign-on. However, this doesn't automatically add students from Microsoft. Here's how to quickly add your classes and students from Teams to Ziplet:
Import your class from Microsoft Teams
- In Classes, click Import Class
- Select Microsoft and click next
- Select the Microsoft account you'd like to import from
- Select your class and click Import
- The class will now appear in your classes page. Any classes imported from Teams will carry the Teams logo.
Students will receive an invitation in the MS channel inviting them to Ziplet with instructions to log in.
If you make changes to your class name or members in Teams, and wish to sync that class within Ziplet, here's how to do that.